The Bees game that the 4-6th grade had planned to attend today has been postpone due to weather.
Upcoming Athletic Event
Friday, April 29th -
- Girls High School Soccer at the Adidas Tournament at the Rec Plex in Burlington at 3:30 PM vs. Homewood-Flossmoor on Field #4. Suburbans leave at 2:00 PM, please dismiss the team at 1:45 PM
- Jr. High Girls Track team at Keokuk - meets starts at 4:30 PM, team will leave after school. - CANCELLED
-Jr. High Soccer team to Central Lee Friday night--4:30 PM, Bus leaves at 3:30 PM POSTPONED until May 8th.
Saturday, April 30th -
- Varsity Girls Soccer team will play in the Adidas Tournaments at the Rec Plex in Burlington-Game time is either 8:00 AM or 9:45 AM. Game 3 will be at 3:15 PM or 5:00 PM
Monday, May 1st -
- Varsity Boys Golf at New London at 4:00 PM. Please dismiss the team at 2:40 PM
- Jr. High Track team will travel to Central Lee. Meet begins at 4:30 PM
- Jr. High Soccer team will travel to Edward Stone. Game will begin at 4:30 PM Bus will leave HTC at 3:25 PM
Tuesday, May 2nd -
- Boys Soccer team will travel to Highland. Game will begin at 5:00 PM, bus will leave HTC at 3:00 PM and West Point at 3:15 PM
- Jr. High Track team will travel to Pekin. Meet will begin at 4:30 PM. Team will leave HTC at 2:30 PM, please dismiss the team at 2:20 PM
Wednesday, May 3rd -
- Boys Conference Golf at Sheaffer Golf Course. Tee-time is 9:30 AM - Team will be gone all day.
Thursday, May 4th -
- Jr. High Soccer team will host Notre Dame. Game will begin at 4:30 PM
Friday, May 5th -
- Jr. High Soccer team will host Danville at 4:30 PM
Thank you for supporting HTC Athletics!
The Holy Trinity Catholic Athletic Board members are excited to announce the HTC Friends of Athletics Sponsor Program. This program has been ..
ECC St. Paul
- Call ECC Ft. Madison
ECC Ft. Madison
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Dress Code Holy Trinity Catholic Schools, Inc.
Bottoms: Girls: Tan khaki or navy pants (no denim fabric), skirts, skorts and jumpers (no shorter than either 4 inches above the knee or fingertip length with arms extended). School approved plaid acceptable in skirts, skorts, and jumper (no shorter than either 4 inches above the knee or fingertip length with arms extended). Boys: Tan khaki or navy pants (no denim fabric).
Summer Wear Bottoms: Boys and Girls: From May 1 st through Oct. 1 st of each year, shorts will be allowed in a solid tan khaki or solid navy (no shorter than either 4 inches above the knee or fingertip length with arms extended).
Tops: Solid navy or white dress shirts or polo shirts with turned down collars and sleeves or full turtleneck shirts. Solid royal blue polo shirts will be allowed if purchased through Mississippi Valley Screne Printing. No logo or label to be shown except approved HTC logos only. Shirts shall be tucked in to pants, skirts and skorts.
Approved HTC logos may be in silver, royal blue, black, or white lettering. (See below)
Sweaters: Solid navy or white cardigans, pullovers, fleece, v-neck and sweater vests may be worn over an approved top with collar showing. No logo or label to be shown except approved HTC logos only.
Sweatshirts: Solid gray or royal blue sweatshirts with approved HTC logo will be allowed if purchased through the school and must be worn over an approved top with collar showing.
Shoes: Fully-enclosed, clean tennis shoes or dress shoes with socks.
Other: Students will be allowed to wear scarves, ties, belts and socks of their choice as long as the selection is in good taste. Belts are required for pants that have belt loops for all students in grades 7 through 12. Tights, knee highs and leggings in solid, navy, tan, khaki, gray or white colors may be worn under the dress code clothing items described above.
Guidelines for personal appearance for the 7-12 building regarding hair style, etc., is listed in the student handbook.