The Bees game that the 4-6th grade had planned to attend today has been postpone due to weather.
Upcoming Athletic Event
Friday, April 29th -
- Girls High School Soccer at the Adidas Tournament at the Rec Plex in Burlington at 3:30 PM vs. Homewood-Flossmoor on Field #4. Suburbans leave at 2:00 PM, please dismiss the team at 1:45 PM
- Jr. High Girls Track team at Keokuk - meets starts at 4:30 PM, team will leave after school. - CANCELLED
-Jr. High Soccer team to Central Lee Friday night--4:30 PM, Bus leaves at 3:30 PM POSTPONED until May 8th.
Saturday, April 30th -
- Varsity Girls Soccer team will play in the Adidas Tournaments at the Rec Plex in Burlington-Game time is either 8:00 AM or 9:45 AM. Game 3 will be at 3:15 PM or 5:00 PM
Monday, May 1st -
- Varsity Boys Golf at New London at 4:00 PM. Please dismiss the team at 2:40 PM
- Jr. High Track team will travel to Central Lee. Meet begins at 4:30 PM
- Jr. High Soccer team will travel to Edward Stone. Game will begin at 4:30 PM Bus will leave HTC at 3:25 PM
Tuesday, May 2nd -
- Boys Soccer team will travel to Highland. Game will begin at 5:00 PM, bus will leave HTC at 3:00 PM and West Point at 3:15 PM
- Jr. High Track team will travel to Pekin. Meet will begin at 4:30 PM. Team will leave HTC at 2:30 PM, please dismiss the team at 2:20 PM
Wednesday, May 3rd -
- Boys Conference Golf at Sheaffer Golf Course. Tee-time is 9:30 AM - Team will be gone all day.
Thursday, May 4th -
- Jr. High Soccer team will host Notre Dame. Game will begin at 4:30 PM
Friday, May 5th -
- Jr. High Soccer team will host Danville at 4:30 PM
Thank you for supporting HTC Athletics!
The Holy Trinity Catholic Athletic Board members are excited to announce the HTC Friends of Athletics Sponsor Program. This program has been ..
ECC St. Paul
- Call ECC Ft. Madison
ECC Ft. Madison
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Welcome to the Holy Trinity Catholic Schools Music Boosters Page
Holy Trinity Music Boosters aim to provide moral, volunteer, and financial support to the band director(s) and choral director in order to develop student growth in musicianship, performance, leadership, academic excellence, citizenship and self-discipline. We assist the Music Department in providing an environment conducive to excellence in music education and support the directors of the department but do not interfere with the administration of the program and the school or its policies.
Holy Trinity Music Boosters for the 2016 -2017 School Year
Maria Sobczak 319-837-6090
Susan Avery 319- 372-2899
Tiffany Fullhart 319- 371-6501
Stefanie Williams 319-470-3280
Stephanie White grades K-3 - 319-670-6775
Cindy DiPrima grades 4-6 - 319-572-6462
Theresa Stalcup grades 7-8 - 319-371-8595
Brenda Graham grades 9-10 - 630-743-1603
Deb Tinguely grades 11-12 - 319-372-5488
Band Director 5-12 - Emily Otte 319-316-3036 firstname.lastname@example.org
Vocal Music K-4 - Julie Vance email@example.com
Vocal Music 5-6 - Nancy Vedder firstname.lastname@example.org
Vocal Director 7-12 - Stewart Beyer email@example.com
Our 2016-2017 meetings will be at 6:30 p.m. in the High School Music Room.
Any parent of a student in band or chorus grades 4-12 is a member of the Music Boosters.
Our group is operated exclusively for the support of instrumental education students of Holy Trinity Catholic Schools in grades 5-12 and vocal education of students in grades 4-12, and as such, will support the following:
*Provide moral, volunteer & financial support of the band director(s) and choral director(s) in order to develop student growth in musicianship, performance, leadership, academic excellence, citizenship and self-discipline.
*Assist the Music Department in providing an environment conductive to excellence in music education.
*Support the director of the Music Department and not interfere with the administration of the program and the school or its policies.
Many hands make the work light. It is our dedicated parents of our music students that make the wheels keep turning. Please respond with a resounding "Yes!" when asked to help, or contact one of the Music Boosters Board members to volunteer your time or talent. Chaperoning, set-up and tear-down, help with fundraisers, being a Music Boosters board member. These are but a few of the many ways you can help.