The Bees game that the 4-6th grade had planned to attend today has been postpone due to weather.
Upcoming Athletic Event
Friday, April 29th -
- Girls High School Soccer at the Adidas Tournament at the Rec Plex in Burlington at 3:30 PM vs. Homewood-Flossmoor on Field #4. Suburbans leave at 2:00 PM, please dismiss the team at 1:45 PM
- Jr. High Girls Track team at Keokuk - meets starts at 4:30 PM, team will leave after school. - CANCELLED
-Jr. High Soccer team to Central Lee Friday night--4:30 PM, Bus leaves at 3:30 PM POSTPONED until May 8th.
Saturday, April 30th -
- Varsity Girls Soccer team will play in the Adidas Tournaments at the Rec Plex in Burlington-Game time is either 8:00 AM or 9:45 AM. Game 3 will be at 3:15 PM or 5:00 PM
Monday, May 1st -
- Varsity Boys Golf at New London at 4:00 PM. Please dismiss the team at 2:40 PM
- Jr. High Track team will travel to Central Lee. Meet begins at 4:30 PM
- Jr. High Soccer team will travel to Edward Stone. Game will begin at 4:30 PM Bus will leave HTC at 3:25 PM
Tuesday, May 2nd -
- Boys Soccer team will travel to Highland. Game will begin at 5:00 PM, bus will leave HTC at 3:00 PM and West Point at 3:15 PM
- Jr. High Track team will travel to Pekin. Meet will begin at 4:30 PM. Team will leave HTC at 2:30 PM, please dismiss the team at 2:20 PM
Wednesday, May 3rd -
- Boys Conference Golf at Sheaffer Golf Course. Tee-time is 9:30 AM - Team will be gone all day.
Thursday, May 4th -
- Jr. High Soccer team will host Notre Dame. Game will begin at 4:30 PM
Friday, May 5th -
- Jr. High Soccer team will host Danville at 4:30 PM
Thank you for supporting HTC Athletics!
The Holy Trinity Catholic Athletic Board members are excited to announce the HTC Friends of Athletics Sponsor Program. This program has been ..
ECC St. Paul
- Call ECC Ft. Madison
ECC Ft. Madison
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
It's time to think about Rodeo again!
The Holy Trinity Catholic School System is again fortunate to have the concessionaire contract for the Tri-State Rodeo and Pre-Rodeo activities, September 6th - September 13th. (The majority of workers will be needed Wednesday through Saturday - September 9th-12th. We ask you volunteer for at least one of those performances.) All parents of HTC students in grades K-12, all students in grades 7-12, and all faculty and staff members are expected to work at least one performance during this very important fund raiser for our school system. At the direction of the HTC school board, all proceeds from this project will be dedicated to HTC's general operating budget and the Holy Trinity Catholic Schools Educational Foundation. As such, all of our students at Holy Trinity Catholic in 2015-2016 will reap the benefits because of those students, parents, faculty and staff that share the burden of the project. Please plan to do your fair share!
If you have any questions, please contact:
Rodeo Worker Committee Chairman
1114 Avenue D
Ft. Madison, IA 52627
or call her at 319-371-5215
or e-mail her email@example.com
Please sign-up today - Thanks for your support!
Please click on the following icons for more information.
If any of our 'food concessions' buttons found their way to your home, would you please return them to any of our HTC school offices.