The Bees game that the 4-6th grade had planned to attend today has been postpone due to weather.
Upcoming Athletic Event
Friday, April 29th -
- Girls High School Soccer at the Adidas Tournament at the Rec Plex in Burlington at 3:30 PM vs. Homewood-Flossmoor on Field #4. Suburbans leave at 2:00 PM, please dismiss the team at 1:45 PM
- Jr. High Girls Track team at Keokuk - meets starts at 4:30 PM, team will leave after school. - CANCELLED
-Jr. High Soccer team to Central Lee Friday night--4:30 PM, Bus leaves at 3:30 PM POSTPONED until May 8th.
Saturday, April 30th -
- Varsity Girls Soccer team will play in the Adidas Tournaments at the Rec Plex in Burlington-Game time is either 8:00 AM or 9:45 AM. Game 3 will be at 3:15 PM or 5:00 PM
Monday, May 1st -
- Varsity Boys Golf at New London at 4:00 PM. Please dismiss the team at 2:40 PM
- Jr. High Track team will travel to Central Lee. Meet begins at 4:30 PM
- Jr. High Soccer team will travel to Edward Stone. Game will begin at 4:30 PM Bus will leave HTC at 3:25 PM
Tuesday, May 2nd -
- Boys Soccer team will travel to Highland. Game will begin at 5:00 PM, bus will leave HTC at 3:00 PM and West Point at 3:15 PM
- Jr. High Track team will travel to Pekin. Meet will begin at 4:30 PM. Team will leave HTC at 2:30 PM, please dismiss the team at 2:20 PM
Wednesday, May 3rd -
- Boys Conference Golf at Sheaffer Golf Course. Tee-time is 9:30 AM - Team will be gone all day.
Thursday, May 4th -
- Jr. High Soccer team will host Notre Dame. Game will begin at 4:30 PM
Friday, May 5th -
- Jr. High Soccer team will host Danville at 4:30 PM
Thank you for supporting HTC Athletics!
The Holy Trinity Catholic Athletic Board members are excited to announce the HTC Friends of Athletics Sponsor Program. This program has been ..
ECC St. Paul
- Call ECC Ft. Madison
ECC Ft. Madison
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Holy Trinity Catholic School Board
The Holy Trinity Catholic School Board meets at 7:00 p.m. every fourth Monday of the month. Meetings will be held in the Spark Room at the Jr/Sr High in Fort Madison. Work session meetings will be held in the Elementary School library/O. Center in West Point. If anyone would like to speak at a meeting, they are asked to be put on the agenda by calling Mindy, no later than the previous Thursday before a meeting. Everyone is welcome to attend the meetings.
Brad Box (President)
Lisa Hansen (Secretary/Treasurer)
Amy Merschman (Vice-President)
Father Bruce DeRammelaere
Father Joseph Phung
Father Dennis Hoffman
Father Mark Spring
School Board Notes
2006 School Board Minutes (350 KB)
2007 School Board Minutes (304 KB)
2008 School Board Minutes (390 KB)
2010 School Board Minutes (1515 KB)
2011 School Board Minutes (2724 KB)
2012 School Board Minutes (1620 KB)
2013 School Board Minutes (1003 KB)
2014 School Board Minutes (1462 KB)
2015 School Board Minutes (1806 KB)
2016 School Board Minutes (1911 KB)
Current Year Minutes
2017-03-27 School Board Agenda (140 KB)
Board of Education Policy Manuals and Handbooks
Holy Trinity Board of Education Handbook
Fund Raiser Request Form
Print, complete and present this form to the School Board
for approval at least 45 day prior to your fund raiser.
Fund Raising Project Proposal Form [491.9K]