Transportation to be put on-hold until Tuesday, December 1, 2020
November 9, 2020
Fort Madison Community School District has made the decision to move to Virtual Learning beginning Wednesday, November 11, 2020 with in-person classes resuming Tuesday, December 1, 2020.
The decision to move to Virtual Learning was based on local 14 day positivity rates, staff and student absenteeism, and recommendations from the Public Health Dept.
What does this mean for HTC?
- HTC students will not have bus transportation from Wednesday November 11, 2020 through Tuesday, December 1, 2020.
- HTC is working on possible alternatives for transportation and will update families by end of day Tuesday, November 10th of any changes.
- HTC students who are unable to get to and from school without the bus will be moving to virtual instruction starting November 11, 2020.
- 7-12 Students will be expected to check their courses via Google Classroom or email.
- K-2 Students will be expected to check their courses via SeeSaw.
- 3-6 Students will be expected to check their courses via Google Classroom. (Look for an email from their teachers soon)
- Students will need to contact their teacher if they have any questions related to their class or homework via email.
Please contact your building office if you plan to go to virtual instruction during this time; Jr/Sr High 319-372-2486, Elementary 319-837-6131.
This Wednesday, November 11th is still an 11:45am early dismissal. Please see the updated HTC Calendar for further updates.
Thank you & God Bless