Transportation Update 11/10/2020
November 10, 2020
Starting tomorrow, November 11th and running up to December 1st, HTC will have the shuttle bus available for student transportation needs. This bus runs to and from Fort Madison and West Point with pick up locations at the Ft. Madison Rolling Hall and Jr/Sr High School in Fort Madison and the Elementary school in West Point. Daily schedule and pick-up times below, please note times may vary slightly:
- 7:30am – Depart from Elementary (WP)
- 7:50am – Depart from Jr/Sr High School (FM)
- 8:05am – Depart from Rolling Hall (FM)
- 3:00pm – Depart from Elementary (WP)
- 3:10pm – Drop off at Rolling Hall (FM)
- 3:15pm – Drop off at Jr/Sr High School (FM)
- 3:20pm – Depart Jr/Sr High School (FM)
- 3:30pm – Drop off at Elementary (WP)
While the shuttle bus will take care of transportation issues for a number of HTC families, we may still have families in need of transportation to and from school. Therefore, if you are in need of transportation, or willing to volunteer as a carpool driver, please contact your building office; Jr/Sr High School 319-372-2486, Elementary 319-837-6131.
We will take down your information and share it appropriately with others who may be able to assist with transportation until December 1st. We may not be able to get everyone covered by tomorrow morning, but will do our best to help work something out as soon as possible.