What is Scrip?
Scrip is Fundraising While You Shop!®
- This is an ongoing NO-SELL fundraising program in which you use gift cards for your everyday purchases! Click on the “What is Scrip” link above for more details and instructions for signing up!
- You can purchase or order Scrip “cash and carry” at church or school.
- If you prefer the convenience of buying Scrip online, go to www.shopwithscrip.com (read on for more details).
- ScripNow is Scrip that you can print from your own printer!
- Reload allows you to add to your existing Scrip card balance by entering the number off the card during the online purchase. This can be done with Scrip cards you have purchased from HTC only.
- Not all businesses offer ScripNow and Reload, but the list grows daily. When you browse www.shopwithscrip.com, each product shows availability in plastic, ScripNow and/or Reload. Simply click on the type you want to begin the purchase.
- PrestoPay is the secure online payment service that families can use to pay for their Scrip online. This is the ultimate in convenience because it allows you to print or use your ScripNOW and Reload immediately! It is a debit program for which families enter their checking account information during the sign-up process. There is a 15 cent per order charge for this service, which is charged directly to families on their order.
Buying Scrip Online
For security reasons we can no longer put our enrollment code online. Please email email@example.com directly for the enrollment code.
Sign up for ShopWithScrip and support HTC!
- You can now purchase Scrip by downloading the app, RaiseRight. If you have previously enrolled at shopwithscrip.com, you will use the same log in information.
- For the latest news and updates (bonus rebates, free stuff, retailer info, etc.) visit http://www.shopwithscrip.com/whatsnew
- We are excited to announce that Scrip rebates may now be applied to the future tuition of our youngest Crusaders-to-be! Set up a Scrip account at school for any child who will attend HTC. You must complete an enrollment form and indicate the child the Scrip rebates will be applied to, his/her birth date, parents’ names and your address and phone number.
- Click this link below to see a list of extra bonus offers, available for a limited time! Bonus rebates change every 1 to 2 weeks so check often!
- Kim Fraise, West Point, 319-837-6131, firstname.lastname@example.org