The Bees game that the 4-6th grade had planned to attend today has been postpone due to weather.
Upcoming Athletic Event
Friday, April 29th -
- Girls High School Soccer at the Adidas Tournament at the Rec Plex in Burlington at 3:30 PM vs. Homewood-Flossmoor on Field #4. Suburbans leave at 2:00 PM, please dismiss the team at 1:45 PM
- Jr. High Girls Track team at Keokuk - meets starts at 4:30 PM, team will leave after school. - CANCELLED
-Jr. High Soccer team to Central Lee Friday night--4:30 PM, Bus leaves at 3:30 PM POSTPONED until May 8th.
Saturday, April 30th -
- Varsity Girls Soccer team will play in the Adidas Tournaments at the Rec Plex in Burlington-Game time is either 8:00 AM or 9:45 AM. Game 3 will be at 3:15 PM or 5:00 PM
Monday, May 1st -
- Varsity Boys Golf at New London at 4:00 PM. Please dismiss the team at 2:40 PM
- Jr. High Track team will travel to Central Lee. Meet begins at 4:30 PM
- Jr. High Soccer team will travel to Edward Stone. Game will begin at 4:30 PM Bus will leave HTC at 3:25 PM
Tuesday, May 2nd -
- Boys Soccer team will travel to Highland. Game will begin at 5:00 PM, bus will leave HTC at 3:00 PM and West Point at 3:15 PM
- Jr. High Track team will travel to Pekin. Meet will begin at 4:30 PM. Team will leave HTC at 2:30 PM, please dismiss the team at 2:20 PM
Wednesday, May 3rd -
- Boys Conference Golf at Sheaffer Golf Course. Tee-time is 9:30 AM - Team will be gone all day.
Thursday, May 4th -
- Jr. High Soccer team will host Notre Dame. Game will begin at 4:30 PM
Friday, May 5th -
- Jr. High Soccer team will host Danville at 4:30 PM
Thank you for supporting HTC Athletics!
The Holy Trinity Catholic Athletic Board members are excited to announce the HTC Friends of Athletics Sponsor Program. This program has been ..
ECC St. Paul
- Call ECC Ft. Madison
ECC Ft. Madison
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Welcome to the Holy Trinity Catholic Schools Athletic Page
Home of the Crusaders!
It is our goal to challenge student-athletes both academically and athletically so that they may be successful in their future endeavors. The Holy Trinity Catholic School System helps to establish a healthy and moral lifestyle while forming excellent academic habits to assist in the development of our students spiritually, physically, emotionally and intellectually. With sports programs based on integrity, sportsmanship, and service to others the athletic department of Holy Trinity Catholic Schools is committed to our student-athletes.
Athletic Director John Goetz has devoted his time and energy to the development of quality athletic programs in Catholic schools. Mr. Goetz supports the thought that athletic programs provide more than just an opportunity to play a sport, an athletic program should be an extension of what is taught in the classroom and how to be successful in all that you do.