The Bees game that the 4-6th grade had planned to attend today has been postpone due to weather.
Upcoming Athletic Event
Friday, April 29th -
- Girls High School Soccer at the Adidas Tournament at the Rec Plex in Burlington at 3:30 PM vs. Homewood-Flossmoor on Field #4. Suburbans leave at 2:00 PM, please dismiss the team at 1:45 PM
- Jr. High Girls Track team at Keokuk - meets starts at 4:30 PM, team will leave after school. - CANCELLED
-Jr. High Soccer team to Central Lee Friday night--4:30 PM, Bus leaves at 3:30 PM POSTPONED until May 8th.
Saturday, April 30th -
- Varsity Girls Soccer team will play in the Adidas Tournaments at the Rec Plex in Burlington-Game time is either 8:00 AM or 9:45 AM. Game 3 will be at 3:15 PM or 5:00 PM
Monday, May 1st -
- Varsity Boys Golf at New London at 4:00 PM. Please dismiss the team at 2:40 PM
- Jr. High Track team will travel to Central Lee. Meet begins at 4:30 PM
- Jr. High Soccer team will travel to Edward Stone. Game will begin at 4:30 PM Bus will leave HTC at 3:25 PM
Tuesday, May 2nd -
- Boys Soccer team will travel to Highland. Game will begin at 5:00 PM, bus will leave HTC at 3:00 PM and West Point at 3:15 PM
- Jr. High Track team will travel to Pekin. Meet will begin at 4:30 PM. Team will leave HTC at 2:30 PM, please dismiss the team at 2:20 PM
Wednesday, May 3rd -
- Boys Conference Golf at Sheaffer Golf Course. Tee-time is 9:30 AM - Team will be gone all day.
Thursday, May 4th -
- Jr. High Soccer team will host Notre Dame. Game will begin at 4:30 PM
Friday, May 5th -
- Jr. High Soccer team will host Danville at 4:30 PM
Thank you for supporting HTC Athletics!
The Holy Trinity Catholic Athletic Board members are excited to announce the HTC Friends of Athletics Sponsor Program. This program has been ..
ECC St. Paul
- Call ECC Ft. Madison
ECC Ft. Madison
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Scrip is Fundraising While You Shop!®
** Last school year HTC had a total of $1,064,933 in Scrip sold which resulted in $41,775.05 in rebates earned for the
families and school.
- This is an ongoing NO-SELL fundraising program in which you use gift cards for your everyday purchases! Click on the “What is Scrip” link above for more details and instructions for signing up!
- You can purchase or order Scrip “cash and carry” at church or school.
- If you prefer the convenience of buying Scrip online, go to www.shopwithscrip.com (read on for more details).
- ScripNow is Scrip that you can print from your own printer!
- Reload allows you to add to your existing Scrip card balance by entering the number off the card during the online purchase. This can be done with Scrip cards you have purchased from HTC only.
- Not all businesses offer ScripNow and Reload, but the list grows daily. When you browse www.shopwithscrip.com, each product shows availability in plastic, ScripNow and/or Reload. Simply click on the type you want to begin the purchase.
- PrestoPay is the secure online payment service that families can use to pay for their Scrip online. This is the ultimate in convenience because it allows you to print or use your ScripNOW and Reload immediately! It is a debit program for which families enter their checking account information during the sign-up process. There is a 15 cent per order charge for this service, which is charged directly to families on their order.
Buying Scrip Online
Buying Scrip Online - Fact Sheet
Instructions for shopwithscrip.com and PrestoPay
For the Scrip enrollment code, email mindy.goldie@
Sign up for ShopWithScrip and support HTC!
- Coming Soon.... MyScripWallet! To be launched this Spring, purchase and use scrip on the go! Create your account online at www.shopwithscrip.com and sign up for PrestoPay if you haven't already! Click Here to read more about it.
- Latest news (bonus rebates, free stuff, retailer info, etc.) http://www.shopwithscrip.com/whatsnew
- We are excited to announce that Scrip rebates may now be applied to the future tuition of our youngest Crusaders-to-be! Set up a Scrip account at school for any child who will attend HTC. You must complete an enrollment form and indicate the child the Scrip rebates will be applied to, his/her birth date, parents’ names and your address and phone number.
- Click this link below to see a list of extra bonus offers, available for a limited time! Bonus rebates change every 1 to 2 weeks so check often!
- Mindy Goldie, Fort Madison, 319-470-3441, email@example.com
- Paula Bales, West Point, 319-837-6131 x 101, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order Form
- Scrip enrollment form
- Participating retailers (http://www.shopwithscrip.com/Shop/Product)
- ScripNow retailers: http://www.shopwithscrip.com/shop/Search.aspx?
- Reload retailers: http://www.shopwithscrip.com/shop/Search.aspx?