The Bees game that the 4-6th grade had planned to attend today has been postpone due to weather.
Upcoming Athletic Event
Friday, April 29th -
- Girls High School Soccer at the Adidas Tournament at the Rec Plex in Burlington at 3:30 PM vs. Homewood-Flossmoor on Field #4. Suburbans leave at 2:00 PM, please dismiss the team at 1:45 PM
- Jr. High Girls Track team at Keokuk - meets starts at 4:30 PM, team will leave after school. - CANCELLED
-Jr. High Soccer team to Central Lee Friday night--4:30 PM, Bus leaves at 3:30 PM POSTPONED until May 8th.
Saturday, April 30th -
- Varsity Girls Soccer team will play in the Adidas Tournaments at the Rec Plex in Burlington-Game time is either 8:00 AM or 9:45 AM. Game 3 will be at 3:15 PM or 5:00 PM
Monday, May 1st -
- Varsity Boys Golf at New London at 4:00 PM. Please dismiss the team at 2:40 PM
- Jr. High Track team will travel to Central Lee. Meet begins at 4:30 PM
- Jr. High Soccer team will travel to Edward Stone. Game will begin at 4:30 PM Bus will leave HTC at 3:25 PM
Tuesday, May 2nd -
- Boys Soccer team will travel to Highland. Game will begin at 5:00 PM, bus will leave HTC at 3:00 PM and West Point at 3:15 PM
- Jr. High Track team will travel to Pekin. Meet will begin at 4:30 PM. Team will leave HTC at 2:30 PM, please dismiss the team at 2:20 PM
Wednesday, May 3rd -
- Boys Conference Golf at Sheaffer Golf Course. Tee-time is 9:30 AM - Team will be gone all day.
Thursday, May 4th -
- Jr. High Soccer team will host Notre Dame. Game will begin at 4:30 PM
Friday, May 5th -
- Jr. High Soccer team will host Danville at 4:30 PM
Thank you for supporting HTC Athletics!
The Holy Trinity Catholic Athletic Board members are excited to announce the HTC Friends of Athletics Sponsor Program. This program has been ..
ECC St. Paul
- Call ECC Ft. Madison
ECC Ft. Madison
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Holy Trinity Catholic Schools recognizes the right to privacy of all Internet users, and is committed to protecting the privacy interests of visitors to its web site. This policy summarizes the collection and use of information gathered by the Holy Trinity Catholic Schools web site, and other relevant privacy issues.
Holy Trinity Catholic Schools only collects personal information voluntarily provided by users of this site. Collected information will be used only for internal Holy Trinity Catholic Schools purposes and will not be sold to third parties. Certain technical information, such as the type of browser or operating system used and user domain name, may be automatically collected in an aggregate, non-identifiable form. This information enables Holy Trinity Catholic Schools to measure site usage and improve this site to better suit customer needs.
Our web site may contain links to sites of other organizations. Holy Trinity Catholic Schools is not responsible for the content of any of those sites and cannot guarantee that they maintain the same privacy standards. Please refer to the privacy policies of those sites if you have any concerns.
Holy Trinity Catholic Schools has no intention of collecting any personal information from children under the age of 13. Children under 13 should not submit personal information without the consent and guidance of a parent or legal guardian.
Holy Trinity Catholic Schools reserves the right to change this policy at any time and from time to time. Any updates or modifications will be posted promptly on this page.